Team members will adopt your CRM faster when it has a simple user-interface. With friction at a minimum, your business's productivity and employee morale will skyrocket.
- Training new hires will be easier, and everyone within your organization could be a potential trainer.
- Inter-department communication will improve due to their familiarity with the software and its analytics displays.
Funnels allow your team members to always know what their next step is. While standardization across roles may require some thinking upfront, the benefits will exceed your expectations.
- Higher conversions will lead to further sales and an increase in clientele.
- Detailed tracking will be possible since every step of the funnel can be accounted for and quantified.
With automation, some steps in your funnel that previously required employee input can be skipped altogether. Some examples of this could be a congratulatory email a week after a project's completion or a happy birthday email. Adding additional touchpoints within your automation will remind your client that you care for them and would like to prolong your relationship.
- Saving time through automation generates more time to spend on sales. Templates can be created for multiple business purposes and will allow for future scaling by setting a standard of care with your clients.
- Develop these automations once and they will continuously benefit your company with minimal future input from your team. When they eventually notice a decrease in the return on an automation, they can further optimize it after analyzing its conversion data.
Customized dashboards enhance user experience by reminding your team of their quotas and goals. Your employees can see an overview of their progress and then drill-down into further details.
- Show your team pertinent information that leads to their success. For example, a salesperson may see the number of leads who have not closed, while a regional manager may see which offices have the most revenue. A customer service rep may see which clients are dissatisfied or are most likely to need another service.
- By combining task views with the dashboard view, the employee can easily see how completion of tasks leads them closer to their goal. This will increase productivity and reduce clicks.
Integrate Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service
Integrating sales, marketing, and customer service will increase conversions within your company. Prospects should receive a unified experience between the marketing and sales teams.
Imagine that your marketing team receives a notification every time a sales rep has a business lunch with a potential client. Since the salesperson types notes about the meeting, the marketing team could read these and identify common topics discussed during meetings. With this new information, the marketing team creates PDFs with further details about these topics. They set a workflow to automatically send these targeted documents to prospects after their business lunches. If the lead does not open their email after two days, a sales rep or customer service agent can contact them for further discussion.
- Your departments will appreciate each other more by witnessing each of their contributions throughout the sales cycle.
- Your quality of care will improve and your company's interactions with clients will seem more consistent. This will lead to greater brand awareness and a longer customer life cycle.